Manage your communications easily and efficiently – all from your computer desktop
Bria 4 is a carrier-grade next generation SIP softphone client that enables you to manage your communications easily and efficiently – all from your computer desktop. As a Mac or Windows PC phone replacing or complementing your hard phone, Bria allows you to make VoIP and Video calls over IP, see when your contacts are available, send Instant Messages and transfer files with ease and efficiency.
Built on SIP and open standards, Bria is proven interoperable with many of the industry’s standard platforms and devices. It also includes features specifically designed for business and enterprise users and can be deployed within an enterprise environment either by manual configuration via the softphone Graphical User Interface (GUI) or by using the provisioning module of CounterPath’s Stretto Platform™.
Bria for desktop features
Available for Mac and Windows, Bria is a highly interoperable desktop softphone that enables voice and HD video calls over IP, as well as Instant Messaging and presence management.
- Multiple account integration including local or company directories, Microsoft Outlook®, XMPP, XCap or WebDav servers
- Intuitive contact-centric user interface provides more ways to make, receive and manage calls and IMs
- Make voice and video conference calls
- Instant messaging and presence with support for SIP SIMPLE and XMPP
- Workgroup capabilities – Busy Lamp Field (BLF) and Bridge Line Appearance (BLA)
- Company chat rooms – for online conferences and meetings.
Bria for Mobile / Tablets features
There are applications available for wide range of popular smartphones and tablets, including iOS, Android and BlackBerry 10 devices. Bria mobile clients are fully interoperable with Bria for desktop and contain many of the same features for voice and video calling*, as well as messaging, presence and advanced audio codecs*.
- Seamless integration with CounterPath’s desktop softphones
- One-touch access to dial pad, contacts, call history and more, based on the device’s native design
- Intuitive in-call management options such as add call, mute, hold and speakerphone
- Multiple call support with ability to split, merge and transfer calls
- Multitasking support for background operation while using other applications on your device
- HD audio codecs including G.722, SILK and Opus
- Advanced security and encryption with TLS and SRTP
* Not all features available on Bria StrettoTM for BlackBerry at this time.
Bria SoftPhone client for Desktop PC – requires licence
Bria Desk Licence
Annual licence fee for Bria Desktop PC softphone
€14.50 per annum
Bria Mobile Soft phone client – requires licence
Annual licence fee for Bria Mobile softphone
€5.95 per annum
Bria SoftPhone client for Tablets – requires licence
Bria Tablet licence
Annual licence fee for Bria Tablet softphone
€7.50 per annum
Eartec 100 Mono
Eartec 100 USB Monaural single ear headset for use with PC
Eartec 100 Duo
Eartec 100D Binaural USB Headset for both ears use with PC
Sennheiser SC30 Single
Sennheiser SC30 Monaural (single ear) headset for use with PC